Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Big Decisions

I need to make a really big decision.

Like.

Really big.

And curly.


What should I do with my hair?

Sorry.

But my hair is big and curly and I do need to decide what I want to do with it.

I'm committed to my a little longer than shoulder length, long curly layers hair cut, but, as everyone knows, I get kind of crazy with color.

This is my natural color:

(with my adorable little brother)

Kind of dishwater blonde, with lots of silver pieces coming in.

So what do y'all think? 

Blonde?





Brunette? 




Red? 


(Got all of these from pinterest - check out all my hair pins here!)

I've been getting blonde highlights, no base color, for about 2 years now, and I like it, but I'm sort of bored. Open to highlights, base colors, ombre, balayage, etc. And stylist suggestions!





1 comment: