Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Vacation!

This is an historic moment.

I am, for the first time in my entire adult life, taking an actual, real, no responsibilities vacation.



You guys. 

I've gone to Europe several times, but it's always been for work. Not that it hasn't been awesome, but just "being" wasn't really the main purpose. 

I go on road trips and stuff a lot, but it's always to see family (which I love!), or to go "to" something.

I always take school books and yeah, I should spend the weekend working on my dissertation.

But nope.

This time, I am going to lie on the beach and read a novel and drink fruity drinks and do nothing that I don't want to do.

(Pinned here, but can't find the original source. I'm not going anywhere quite that exotic.)

See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment