Thursday, January 8, 2015

OOTD: Puffy Vests and Cold Weather

I am, as you all know, not always trendy. 

In fact I get really excited when I find out I (usually accidentally) am trendy.

I dress for my own tastes, and my own comfort, and my own style - and if that happens to be trendy, well, okay.

Apparently vests are very "in" right now.

So...hooray!

I found this great puffy vest at Old Navy (half-off at $15!) a few days ago (they're sold out online now, but check your local stores in the clearance section) and it was my size, a pretty color, and, well...$15!


I've always avoided vests because I'm...blessed...but this one is actually really flattering. It's a great cut, and not so puffy that I feel marshmallow-y, but still pretty warm. Basically a perfect "it's kind of cold but not super cold but I'm chilly but I want to look cute" weather outfit!

With some skinny jeans, a long-sleeved thermal, and boots, this was a great, comfortable outfit that I felt super cute in - and, trendy or not, isn't that kind of the point? :)


Vest Outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment