Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Makeup Review: Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue

I am very picky about my face makeup.

While I have a favorite lipstick, and eyeshadow, I will use just about anything once.

Not so with foundation.

Some of it is too heavy, or has a weird smell. Some I can never quite get the right color.

But I've found my Holy Grail of foundations.

The Bareminerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel.


I've even made y'all a video about how much I love this product! 

Please ignore my wet hair, my ridiculous lighting, and my general awkwardness.



So basically I love this stuff. Here's what I look like with a full face of makeup, using the Complexion Rescue.


This is the day I made the video, with everything else done too.

(And wearing an adorable kimono top from Francesca's. Seriously - I'm living in kimonos and flowy tops this spring. So comfy!)


A couple of weeks ago, when I used the foundation on my mom as well. She's even pickier than I am and she loved it!

This was also the day she made me this cake: 


Yes it's the cake the fairies make in Sleeping Beauty. 

Because she's the best mom in the world. 

So, overall, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation. I think if you have dry skin, it's worth a shot. If you have oily skin, or combination, it may be too hydrating, but I still think the formula is good enough that everyone should try it. 

Plus, Memphis ladies, we have a Bare Minerals store here! It's in Collierville, in the Carriage Crossing mall, and they are super nice and wonderful and will help you - go visit them!

Thanks for watching my video!



No comments:

Post a Comment