Saturday, April 4, 2015

#30PhotosInBetween: Pastels

I'm generally not really a pastel person.

Except, now, I guess I am.

I posted a couple of weeks ago about pretty pastel fashion and spring pastel makeup, and it seems like lately, all I want to do is wear pastels and pretty pretty spring colors and basically accent my usual black and grey with pinks, and blues, and mints, and greens, and...you get the picture.

This spring is making me love color!

Of course I always love Starbucks, but this packaging for their pastries is adorable!


I'm absolutely in love with the Dixon's garden this spring! These grape hyacinths are gorgeous! 


This bold mint is so me. It's "Mint Candy Apple" from Essie.


And these mint pants and pretty kimono are perfect for spring!


Finally, even my decor is getting spring-y! This is my new motto.


Anyone else having a love affair with pastels this spring?



No comments:

Post a Comment