Monday, May 11, 2015

Memphis Style: The Paisley Rooster

Y'all know I love shopping locally, and that I love color, especially in the summer.

I've found the perfect place for both.


The Paisley Rooster has locations in Collierville and Arlington, plus you can shop online, so there's really no reason not to check it out!

And it's just...fun.


Everything is super colorful, and the prices are great.

Plus, they do custom monogramming, on their own products and on things you bring in!


They have a huge selection - tops, bottoms, skirts, dresses - in a great variety of colors, and the Flying Tomato skirt on the left side of this picture? I paid WAY too much for that a few months ago from Piperlime. It was $42 at The Paisley Rooster!




Plus, I'm a sucker for a cool space.


They have Piko tops, which my young and stylish friends tell me are a thing.


They also have candles, bath bombs, and a ton of jewelry at The Paisley Rooster.



And all the jewelry is REALLY reasonably priced. I got this necklace for $8!



They have everything from leggings...


 To formal dresses!


And if you REALLY love monograms, they arrange all their monogram jewelry by letter. Which is GENIUS.


I'm gonna need this "All I need is coffee and mascara" tank.


 Even the less fun part - they paying! - is colorful!


And, for the old-school Ole Miss fan? You're covered too! 

(I personally disagree with that mascot, but if that's your thing, that's for you and your conscience to deal with at this point, since it's officially the Black Bear. And, well, go Hogs.)


They also have gift cards, and a pretty reasonable return policy.


 And, maybe best of all for you non-Memphis folks, you can order online! 

I love small boutiques like this - enough variety that there's a ton to look at, but not so much of each thing that everyone else is going to be wearing the same thing. Plus I love supporting local businesses!

They've been in Memphis about a year, so check them out on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, then get down to their stores and enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment